*ESHIALO SHILALA*

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Green

I am so tired right now, but I feel badly that I haven't updated this in a while. Having two little kids is like...running a marathon every day. I think it has all the elements of being totally exciting and fulfilling, and exhausting at the same time. Having only one seems so easy now, but I definately didn't think it was when we only had Fazal! Anyway, I don't think I can write much tonight (and you know how I enjoy writing) so I can get sufficient sleep tonight, but here are a couple photos from several weeks ago - we went to the flower show at the greenhouses at Smith College. It is held annually right at the end of winter when we are all going crazy from the cold and gray and lack of anything fresh and alive, and you walk into these warm rooms filled with tulips of all colors and orchids and exotic trees and everything smells like flowers and you feel like you're in a forest after a rain, and leave feeling refreshed. Tesina slept in the carrier the whole time (under the blue blanket) but Fazal enjoyed it, particularly a fountain where the water came out of a frogs mouth. I hope you all can get a good infusion of green in your life. It helps. Good night.


Yes, occasionally they both need to be carried at the same time. Thank your parents the next time you see them :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home