*ESHIALO SHILALA*

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am sitting!!!

To all my friends and relatives too far away to watch me grow in person, I have started to sit on my own!! See my pictures below? It has sort of come as a surprise to my parents, who have gotten used to holding me, propping me up between pillows (or putting me in my tub car - see previous entry), or trying to convince me that I enjoy lying on my back (ho-hum, so boring). Then starting yesterday my balance got better, and today I was doing it almost without any trouble. Of course, sooner or later I tip over, but still!

See, my bunny friend can vouch for me!
All this drool is starting to make it seem like I'm teething too (well, that and the fact that I have tried to bite peoples' hands)
But when I tip over I don't get upset :-)
Sometimes I get to sit with my dad. Here he is talking to my uncle Cedric on the phone!! I'm sure next time they'll give me a chance to say hi...


3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Perrin Cothran Chick said…

    Isn't it amazing how quickly the milestones happen.....We're thinking of you guys
    Love Perrin, Shane and Mia

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Fazal can sit!!!! Whoa........He looks so grown up all the sudden! Emily

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger The Eady-Naraghi Family said…

    WOWOWOWOW!! Bravo Fazal! That is the way to do it!!! Bahia is looking at your pictures and hopefully will learn how to do it soon ;) She is a bit lazy with the "moving" achievements, she hasn't rolled yet (except while sleeping) so we figure it will take her a long time to get to sit by herself! It is so nice to see you growing so fast, hopefully if you are teething the process don't hurt much - Bahia has two little teeth now and we are teaching her not to bite Mom when nursing! :P

    Lots of love to you and your dear parents!! N&L and Bahia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home