*ESHIALO SHILALA*

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Remembering Taowee...


It has been almost one year since Christina's dear grandmother, Taowee, passed away. I have been thinking of her alot lately, and have a distinct feeling she is having an influence on our lives. I can't explain it, only that from the Baha'i Writings we know that we can effect people in the next world through our prayers, and that they can also influence us. I have no doubt that being the caring person she was, she is still intimately involved in all of our lives, maybe more than we can ever know. Here is one of my favorite photos taken with her (at Alec & Linda's wedding in VA). , about 6 months before she died. Love you Taowee!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger E. Wilder said…

    I've been reading a book that I remember seeing on her night stand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home